Monday, June 15, 2015

Misc Summer Ramblings

This week I got in a new Scott Outboard key float this one has the motor pictured on the red side. My old one had a broken tab and had the motor on the white side. It's a perfect compliment to the Red/White steering wheel.

We met a new neighbor this weekend with a brand-new old Fiberglassic. This is Matt in his 1959 Glaspar Lido. The yellow and white looks great on this boat and he is proudly running the vintage Johnsen. There's 4-5 of us now in Newport Harbor... time to start a club?

This is a shout out to my friend Bill who runs with a Pirate Crew out of Key Largo, FL. He brought me this flag as a gift. All the members in his social boating club run these on their boats. He said they try to steal each others flags, so I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment